Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Orly Emberstone

Good afternoon, everyone! Today I have a much older manicure...from when I had just chopped my nails to nubs. I still have to keep them really short, which is a shame, but it will never stop me from enjoying pretty polish...like this one!





Base coat: 1 coat of Julep Nail Therapy
Polish: 2 coats of Emberstone
Top coat: 1 coat of Seche Vite

So this is a complex polish, I think. There's a ton of multicolored shimmer in a fiery orange-red base with a glassfleck-like finish. This baby really shined in outdoor lighting but still pretty all the time! Formula was no issue either, maybe a little thicker. 

This was from the Mineral FX collection, I believe I bought it from Sally's Beauty Supply because it was on clearance! You can still find it everywhere Orly is sold. I really loved this collection, I think it was pretty interesting and unique in the nail polish world.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!
But please don't leave any links in your comments. If you'd like for me to check out your blog, email me a link and I'll check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...