Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Zoya FeiFei

Hey, everyone! And for my fellow Americans, I hope you had a nice holiday :)

We've got a ridiculously pretty polish today! Meet FeiFei...




Base coat: 1 coat of China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
Polish: 3 coats of FeiFei, 2 coats of China Glaze First Mate
Top Coat: 1 coat of Seche Vite

I feel that Zoya is the best at polish descriptions, so I'm taking a page from their book on this one...
" A medium steel blue base with heavy gold, blue and pink iridescent metallic sparkle."

And the accent nail is my go-to navy blue, First Mate. Both are equally awesome and easy to work with. FeiFei is a bit sheer but at 3 coats, she's good to go! She sparkles so beautifully in the sun. The pink shimmer that runs throughout the polish is more noticeable than what shows in my pictures. 

Zoya continues to prove why they are one of my favorite brands. You can purchase this polish on their website here.


Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

I would love to hear your thoughts!
But please don't leave any links in your comments. If you'd like for me to check out your blog, email me a link and I'll check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...