Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Revlon Royal

Hi everyone! I was debating on whether to make this post or not, only because the photos I managed to take at the time weren't the best. But we're pushing forward anyway!


See how ghostly my skin looks here? Totally not representative of real life!


Base coat: 1 coat of China Glaze Strong Adhesion
Polish: 2 coats of Royal
Top coat: 1 coat of Seche Vite

Royal is a squishy royal blue jelly. I have to say, I really loved this one. I got so many compliments on it too (usually my nails go unnoticed so even one compliment is worth mentioning). One lady even asked if it was Shellac. This polish is crazy shiny in person. And it's very pigmented too. I was expecting a sheer mess but two coats were enough for opaqueness.

The formula was lovely to worth with too! This polish is definitely a win in my book.

You can find this anywhere Revlon is sold and I purchased mine on the Walgreens website.

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

I would love to hear your thoughts!
But please don't leave any links in your comments. If you'd like for me to check out your blog, email me a link and I'll check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...