Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Nail the B.y.t.c.h. Not ya Honey! Honey!

Hey everyone. Sorry I've been so absent this week! I'll add in a blurb later in the entry about it. But polish first :D



How cool is this bottle?!?



Base coat: 1 coat of Beauty Secrets
Polish: 3 coats of Not ya Honey! Honey!
Top coat: 1 coat of Seche Vite

I would describe Not ya Honey! Honey! as a taxi cab yellow creme.

How awesome is this polish? I am not typically into yellow polish. In fact, this is only one of two yellows in my 400+ stash. That should say a lot.

At first when I put it on, I wasn't crazy about it. But I quickly adjusted and learned to like it. I think it's a yellow that works well with my skin-tone. I like the way it stands out against the color of my skin.

The formula was just a bit iffy. Not terrible but there was some bubbling and it was a bit thick. If you're careful with it, it should be just fine. I think it's worth it though.

My biology (male) teacher actually complimented me on them too. Which I was thought was funny cause guys typically don't notice that kind of thing. He was like, "Oooh, I like your nails! Yellow." Heh.

My husband made a funny comment too when I was wearing this. We were talking about something, I don't remember what, and he said, "Don't be mad cause your fingers are covered in mustard." Of course, I didn't know what he meant at first until he pointed at my nails. Then it clicked. Hah. Silly story.

Anyway, I've been super busy cause I just started a new job this past week. I'm having some struggles managing my time. I have school and work now, which is something I'm not totally used to. So I don't have as much free time as I used to. It does make me sad but I guess it's something a lot of us have to go through anyway. That's just life.

I hope you guys liked this manicure! I'm going to do my best to manage my time. I miss blogging :(

If you want to buy this polish, check out Nail the B.y.t.c.h.'s website here. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!
But please don't leave any links in your comments. If you'd like for me to check out your blog, email me a link and I'll check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...