Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Sinful Colors Neptune

Good afternoon, polish addicts! Today I have a pretty blue polish called Neptune. Onto to the photos!







Base coat: 1 coat of CND Stickey
Polish: 2 coats of Neptune
Top Coat: 1 coat of Seche Vite

I would describe Neptune as a royal blue jelly with silver micro-glitter that flashes light green in some lights. Very pretty and I don't have anything like it in my stash. When I saw swatches of it, I knew I HAD to have it!

The formula was pleasant to work with, starts off sheer but very build-able. 3 coats might be best to deliver maximum oomph but I wanted to be done with my nails :P

Later on I added some stamping to cover a minor chip (my fault, btw).



I rarely break out the Konad set so I decided it was time to give it some love. Here I used the Konad special white polish, plate M57. I added some random silver dots in China Glaze Cheers to Me. Not my best work but I was in a hurry.

Neptune comes from one of the more recent Sinful Colors collections called Cast Away. It is limited edition so if you're interested in this polish, I'd make it to a Walgreen's quickly. If not, there is always Evil-bay ;)

Anyway, I know it's Easter weekend. I hope that those of you that celebrate it (I personally don't) have a nice time! And eat a few chocolate bunnies for me :)

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!
But please don't leave any links in your comments. If you'd like for me to check out your blog, email me a link and I'll check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...