Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sinful Colors Zeus

Hi everyone! Today we've got a color that matches the background of my blog layout...purple! Purple is easily one of my favorite colors ever. Not better than green or blue. But it's number three in my heart :)

Here is Zeus:








Base coat: 1 coat of CND Stickey
Polish: 3 coats of Zeus
Top coat: 1 coat of Seche Vite

Zeus is a medium purple jelly-type polish with a bright pink shimmer running through it. That's the best I can describe it! The shimmer is more apparent in person, you can see it best in the first 2 photos of it. The last two were taken when the sun had gone down some so they doesn't show the true potential of this polish.

I had some difficulty with the formula, it was a bit gloppy and awkward to work with. And for some reason, this polish fell short for me. It's pretty, don't get me wrong...but something about it left me wanting more. Ah well!

And just for fun, here's another picture I took where Lillith showed up in the background:



Heh. She's often outside when I take pictures of my nails actually. Which gives me a great opportunity to take pictures of her...which she doesn't care for either.

Anyway! Back to the polish, you can find it at Walgreen's if you're interested in it. I recently read another post about this polish by the Ice Queen and she didn't have the problems I did. So maybe it was a bad polish day for me, who knows.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!
But please don't leave any links in your comments. If you'd like for me to check out your blog, email me a link and I'll check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...