Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Nail the B.y.t.c.h. Lick-or-ish Bytch Swatch and Review

Greetings! This brand of polish is completely new to me. I first heard about it when Jasmine, colourcoated, mentioned it on Twitter. What really enticed me into making a purchase was the company logo and the shape/design of the bottle. I'm a sucker for unique bottles!






Base coat: 1 coat of Julep Nail Therapy
Polish: 2 coats of Lick-or-ish Bytch
Top Coat: 1 coat of Seche Vite

Lick-or-ish Bytch is a cherry red jelly. It is super shiny (even without top coat) and bright in person. I rarely wear reds but I fell in love with this one. It is very eye-catching and I imagine it would be flattering on most skin tones.

The formula on this polish is spot-on! It was a dream to apply and I was pleasantly surprised, since I always worry how well a new-to-me brand is going to work.

I enjoyed this polish so much that I placed a second order with Nail the B.y.tc.h.
You can order and check out their other colors here.
As far as customer service goes, I have no complaints either. I received my order fairly quickly. And the order I placed last night has already shipped and is on the way!

And that's all I have to say about this pretty red. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!
But please don't leave any links in your comments. If you'd like for me to check out your blog, email me a link and I'll check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...