Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pretty and Polished Party on my Yacht

Hey everyone! Today I am bringing you something truly special. This dreamy polish reminds me of funfetti cake with the rainbow of glitters resting among the jelly white formula. Ah, I love it!





Base coat: 1 coat of Julep Nail Therapy
Polish: 3 coats of Party on my Yacht
Top Coat: 1 coat of Seche Vite

Party on my Yacht is a mixture of small hot pink, purple, teal and cream colored circle glitters, as well as some small electric blue bar glitters in a jelly white finish. It is so DREAMY. I feel like this polish is something truly unique and special and I totally adore it! 

The formula was easy to work with, although a bit on the thicker side. This baby is packed with glitter, so you don't have to worry about placing any on your nails. You can paint like normal and get awesome results! I love how some of the glitter gets buried underneath the layers but you can still see it peeking through. And my favorite glitter might be the cream colored glitters...I don't think I've ever seen anything like it!

This glitter isn't top coat hungry either, so my manicure was nice and smooth with one coat of Seche Vite.

In summation, I'M IN LOVE.

Chelsea sells her magnificent creations here. Keep your eyes peeled if you're wanting this polish!

Thanks for stopping by :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!
But please don't leave any links in your comments. If you'd like for me to check out your blog, email me a link and I'll check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...