Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Zoya Tru

Greetings! Today I have swatches of Tru, which came from Zoya's spring collection this year.








Base coat: 1 coat of Julep Nail Therapy
Polish: 2 coats of Tru
Top Coat: 1 coat of Seche Vite

Zoya's website describes this polish as, "A saturated, red-toned grape purple with speckled shimmer that reflects gold, orange and red."

I think that Zoya does the best job of describing their colors. So I really have nothing to add to that!

This color is SO pretty in person. The shimmer is what makes this purple special, it adds a lot of depth and complexity. When I initially saw swatches of this polish online, I was not very impressed. So I think this baby needs to be appreciated in person.

Application and formula were ok. Nothing spectacular, but no major fails either! Overall, I'm happy I have it.

I actually won this polish in a contest but you can purchase it over on their website here. And as of now, they're running a promo, buy 3 polishes get 3 free. This offer ends soon though (3/14).

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!
But please don't leave any links in your comments. If you'd like for me to check out your blog, email me a link and I'll check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...