Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

This Week in Nail Polish

Good evening or morning, wherever you are! This week was a bit slow on the nail polish front. I haven't been spending too much on polish lately, or I'm still waiting for stuff in the mail.



From left to right: Zoya Rica, Akyra, Reece, Jessica Iridescent Eye


Left to right: Zara, Heidi, Midori

The six Zoya polishes are from the spring promo they recently had, buy 3, get 3 free. I couldn't resist that deal!

And the Jessica polish came from the Ninja Polish website. Of course, I bought it because it's apparently a pretty good dupe of the ever popular Chanel Peridot. I don't think I'll ever own a Chanel polish in my life (way too damn expensive) so this will have to do. I'm not too sad about it though, cause from the swatches I've seen...she's a beaut!

I also tried my hand at frankening tonight. This is literally my first attempt. I'm not generally a fan of the fumes that come from nail polish, so I tend to avoid spending a lot of time playing with it ;)
Yeah, that might sound strange coming from a polish addict...

Here she is!




I named her M83. Why? The swirl of glitter and shimmer made me think of a galaxy. AND! M83 is one of my favorite bands ever. Seeing them live last year was one of the best experiences of my life.

So I was going for a light purple jelly with a rainbow of glitter in it. Didn't quite come out how I wanted it to. But then again, frankening is an experiment. I might play with it some more in the future, who knows.

Anyway...that's all for this week. Thanks for stopping by! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!
But please don't leave any links in your comments. If you'd like for me to check out your blog, email me a link and I'll check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...