Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pretty and Polished Jawbreaker

Hey everyone! Jawbreaker is probably one of Chelsea's more popular creations these days. And I can see why! It's totally unique and the name describes it perfectly...it looks just like a jawbreaker!






Base coat: 1 coat of CND Stickey
Polish: 3 coats of Jawbreaker
Top coat: 1 coat of Seche Vite

How gorgeous is that?! Jawbreaker is a mixture of a ton of multi-sized glitter in different colors in a milky white base with a tint of pink to it. I see blue hexagons in varying sizes, red hexagons in different sizes, there's small yellow glitter and small green bars. There are supposed to be red squares but I don't think I was lucky enough to get any of those onto my nails.



Look at all that pretty glitter! Formula was pleasant to work with as well. The larger glitters can be a bit bumpy so I would suggest maybe two coats of a really thick top coat or one coat of Gelous and one coat of a thick top coat.

You can purchase this polish at her Etsy shop here. She's currently closed but she's opening soon (Wednesday I think). You can sign up for a email notification for when she opens up again.

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. I'm so in love with this polish!! It looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me want a jawbreaker :P It looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! It looks so much like the real thing :)

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts!
But please don't leave any links in your comments. If you'd like for me to check out your blog, email me a link and I'll check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...