Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

This Week in Nail Polish

Hey everyone! I'm thinking of doing a weekly post showing what I've picked up during the week. Every week is different though. Some weeks I get more polish, some weeks I barely get any...but! I really cannot remember the last time I didn't get at least one polish in the mail or at a store during the course of a week. So...we'll see how this goes!



This week I only got 10 bottles. Most of them came in the mail.

Firstly, I got two Nubar multi-chromes (both from different Ebay sellers). The one on the left is Indigo Illusion and the one on the right is Sun Gold. The color shift in person is AMAZING. I can't wait to get these on my nails!

Then I got the three Nail the Bytch polishes I ordered from their website on Tuesday. From left to right we have Not ya Honey! Honey! and Caught in Candy and finally Jelly Jeans Queen.

I picked up two Finger Paints from the new Spring collection at Sally's. We have here Grape Gumball and Pop Rock Pink.

Essie Armed and Ready came from a blog sale. As did L.A. Colors Rainbow Glitter and Maybelline Purple Trend.

So there goes my haul for the week! Here are some closer pictures of the pretties :)




Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!
But please don't leave any links in your comments. If you'd like for me to check out your blog, email me a link and I'll check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...