Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

NerdLacquer Cyance Friction

Greetings! Today I am sharing the beautiful polish known as Cyance Friction by NerdLacquer. This brand is also new to me but not new to the polish world! I was able to pick this up during the last time the Etsy shop was open. It was the only one I got...now I wish I had bought more!







Base coat: 1 coat of Julep Nail Therapy

Polish: 3 coats of Cyance Friction
Top Coat: 1 coat of Seche Vite



NerdLacquer describes this polish as..."A super bright cyan/teal with copper shimmer, large and medium copper hexagonal glitter, medium turquoise square glitter, and a gorgeous pink-violet flash."


I would say her description is pretty accurate. 


This baby is so gorgeous in person! My photos don't do this one any justice. It is very complex and unique and I'm so glad to have this in my stash. 


The formula and application was pretty decent, especially for a glitter polish. It was easy to work with. I did leave it upside down for a few minutes before I used it and gave it a good shake too so that the glitter would be more evenly dispersed. 


One thing that I noticed, that oddly enough I've never seen any blogger mention before, is the smell. This polish smells a lot like the Kleancolor polishes, a very strong...plastic-y smell? It's hard to describe. It's definitely unpleasant but not unpleasant enough to keep me away from this beauty! Another note: some of the glitter seems to get buried underneath multiple coats. That made me a bit sad...but not really a big deal.

I still LOVE this color. If you like blue polish, or even unique polishes, you need this one in your stash!

NerdLacquer's shop can be found here. The shop is currently on break while she catches up on orders (and maybe some rest too, cause she is super popular!). But I think she'll be open sometime soon. So keep an eye out! I will definitely be picking up some (at least one) polish when she opens up again. 

Thanks for stopping by :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!
But please don't leave any links in your comments. If you'd like for me to check out your blog, email me a link and I'll check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...