Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

This Week in Nail Polish

Hi everyone! This week I got exactly 10 bottles of nail polish, same amount as last. What a funny coincidence :)


From left to right, Pretty and Polished Party on my Yacht, Jawbreaker, Sinful Colors Zeus, Grecian Sun and Olympia.

Early in the week I got my two Pretty and Polished polishes in the mail. I had been searching for one of the newer Sinful Colors collection, Cast Away, for a while and I finally found it on Friday. I was thrilled!




Sinful Colors Neptune, China Glaze Riveting, Cling on, Instant Chemistry and TMI.

I made a stop at Sally's on Wednesday and picked up Riveting and the two magnetic polishes (as well as the magnet). And I got TMI in the mail from a blog sale. TMI is the first polish from the OMG collection that I can call mine :)

All in all, not a bad week! I'm so glad I was able to find the Sinful Colors because they are supposed to be limited edition. I'm totally loving all of these blue and purple shimmers that are coming out in recent collections. I actually haven't had a chance to play with ANY magnetic polish, so I look forward to that too. And of course, I'm thrilled to have the Pretty and Polished polishes. They are so STUNNING in the bottle. Party on my Yacht is just dreamy and I could stare at it all day ;)

That's it for this week in nail polish! Thanks for stopping by :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!
But please don't leave any links in your comments. If you'd like for me to check out your blog, email me a link and I'll check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...