Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Sinful Colors Olympia

Hi everyone! Today I have a Sinful Colors polish from one of their most recent collections, Cast Away. I actually looked for this collection quite a bit (so much that my husband got tired of taking me to Walgreens) and I was so happy when I finally found it! When I saw swatches of it online, I knew right away that it had to be mine.






Base coat: 1 coat of CND Stickey
Polish: 2 coats of Olympia
Top coat: 1 coat of Seche Vite

Olympia is a pistachio green creme. The formula was a pleasant surprise to work with. Pastel-type cremes are notorious for being streaky and difficult to apply evenly. I was mostly interested in this polish because it's supposed to be a pretty good dupe for Essie Navigate her. Pistachio greens like this seem to be a bit popular for the spring.

Olympia is part of a limited edition collection. So you can check out your local Walgreens to see if it's in stock. If not there, there's always Ebay! I paid $1.99 for this polish and I think it was money well spent :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!
But please don't leave any links in your comments. If you'd like for me to check out your blog, email me a link and I'll check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...